Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 18, 2021
594 Greenhill Dr, Round Rock, Texas 78664
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Facilitates and resolves collection of unpaid balances on customer
accounts through outbound and/or inbound telephone contacts.
Contacts are made by manual dialing or through the use an automated
1. Uses negation skills to facilitate and resolve collection of
unpaid balances on customer accounts through frequent outbound
and/or inbound telephone contacts, without damaging customer
2. Negotiates and establishes payment arrangements with customers
within established company guidelines.
3. Converts customers to payment capture to ensure prompt payment
and facilitate customer retention.
4. Accepts and processes payments to customer accounts with
adherence to company and payment card policies and procedures.
5. Applies 5 Pillar Quality standards in accordance to Truly Green
6. Uses save training and specialized offers to retain
7. Upsell full plan services and/or ancillary services to provide
customer value on all appropriate customer calls/chats.
8. Responds to requests and inquiries customers regarding account
balance and status.
9. Monitors and reports trends in customer interactions to
management as necessary.
10. Assist customers with concerns not related to account
11. Occasionally assists with inbound customer service calls based
on business needs.
12. Maintain Key Performance Metrics and meet company
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
- Accounts receivable/collections experience strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of accounts receivable and collections practices
- Mathematical competency (addition, subtraction, multiplication,
division) to calculate account balances, including rates and
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numerical data
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
with frequent telephone-based customer contact
- Process orientation to adhere to standard procedures and policies
- Organizational and time management skills, including punctuality
for on-time attendance
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 10lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
- Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call
or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone
dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss
possible employment opportunities, my account, including current
and possible future services, customer service and billing. I
understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to
inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and
that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Keywords: TruGreen, Round Rock , Collections Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!