Company: Primrose School of Round Rock
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: January 15, 2022
As a Teacher at the Primrose School of Round Rock located at
15925 S Great Oaks Drive Round Rock, Texas 78681 you will help
young minds explore, discover and understand the world around them.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Infant teacher to
plan and implement an ongoing program of activities that promote
the social, emotional, cognitive and physical development of each
child, in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning - approach
to teaching and learning. This position would join a team of 4
fantastic, experienced, and FUN ladies in taking care of 16
precious infants. The hours for this position will be 8:30am-
5:30pm during our reduced pandemic hours and 9:30am-6:30pm during
normal operating hours (after restrictions are lifted upon
childcare centers).Primrose School of Round Rock is an accredited
private preschool that provides a premier educational child care
experience. We offer year-round programs for children from infant
through elementary-aged school age.
Would you like working with people who have the same interests as
you? A family environment? Fun, upbeat, and fast paced? Apply today
for an opportunity to continue your education in the child
development field and still gain field experience! $15+/Hr for well
- Is responsible for the overall supervision and daily class
functions of a group of children.
- Observes all rules and regulations at Primrose and the local,
state or national regulatory agencies pertaining to the health,
safety and care of children.
- Assesses each child's developmental needs on an ongoing
- Implements the approved lesson plans and daily classroom
schedule in accordance with the Primrose Balanced Learning -
curriculum and programming.
- Plans with a member of the Leadership Team the parent-teacher
conferences and student evaluations.
- Maintains an attractive, well-kept classroom that encourages
children to create, explore and make decisions with
- Provides verbal recognition and acceptance to children while
providing clear and consistent expectations for the children's
- Accepts responsibility for maintenance and necessary
housekeeping duties of the classroom, common use areas and
- Attends all required staff meetings, workshops and/or school
- Maintains overall professional personal appearance adhering to
the guidelines offered in the Primrose Employee Handbook
- Assists in other capacities that Director, or designee,
determines is necessary. $15/hour+ for well qualified
Desired skills and experience:
- Must meet basic requirements of local child care regulatory
- Previous teaching or assistant teaching position in a licensed
early childhood program preferred
- Knowledge of the social, emotional and creative needs of young
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. in connection with the
handling of children for the facilitation of programs, child
safety, and potential emergency situations. For Infant and Young
Toddler teachers, must be able to properly lift infants into and
out of a crib.
- Infant - Preschool Teachers: 2 year degree in early childhood
or related field preferred
Keywords: Primrose School of Round Rock, Round Rock , Infant Teacher, Education / Teaching , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!