Data Engineer - 2015
Company: KIOXIA America, Inc.
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: January 7, 2022
KIOXIA America, Inc. (formerly Toshiba Memory America, Inc.) is the
US-based subsidiary of KIOXIA Corporation, a leading worldwide
supplier of flash memory and solid state drives (SSDs). From the
invention of flash memory to today's breakthrough BiCS FLASH--- 3D
technology, KIOXIA continues to pioneer cutting-edge memory
solutions and services that enrich people's lives and expand
society's horizons. The company's innovative 3D flash memory
technology, BiCS FLASH---, is shaping the future of storage in
high-density applications, including advanced smartphones, PCs,
SSDs, automotive and data centers
If you are a creative thinker, obsessive about pushing the
envelope, always ready for the next challenge, joining KIOXIA's
Business Generation Team is the logical next step in your career.
Data is essential to our team - we bridge the gap between business
and data. KIOXIA is seeking a savvy pipeline-centric Data Engineer
who is gifted at telling insightful data stories by gathering
insights, creating engaging analytic models, and designing
intelligent automation to showcase persuasive business solutions
which will enable us to drive towards a data-driven digital
Beyond technical prowess, you'll need the social aptitude to
communicate highly complex data trends to internal customers and
leadership in a way that's easy to understand. Our ideal candidate
will be as versatile as the project requires you to be, you'll
never be bored! Come in wearing your propeller hat and be the
blueprint for bringing data to life.
- Gather insight, help define strategies through data
transformation, create tangible design expressions and transform
the essence of these ideas into compelling business solutions are
the factors for success.
- Develop ETL data pipelines using SSIS, Talend, or similar
solutions to produce intelligent and fast-performing solutions that
support business processes.
- Scope, define and manage the development of transfer of data
from any source to any target as for business requirements.
- Develop the data infrastructure to allow the business to adopt
and develop a web-based application to expedite, modernize, and
digitize business processes.
- Consult, adopt, and lead the business as it transforms into a
digital framework - web applications, real-time analytics, anomaly
detection, digital workflows, DB and applications security, and
uniform user management.
- Collect requirements directly from business users and manage
vendors to deliver a project within timeline and budget.
- Formulate and collaborate over the creation of technological
roadmaps that deliver comprehensive digital transformation
- Deploy best in class approaches to data/reports cataloging to
support a self-service utilization of those resources
- Manage vendors, through the selection process, contract
negotiation, budget and timeline control, to final deliverable
- Minimum of 3-5 years of crafting and presenting cohesive and
persuasive business approaches and strategies through data
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
engineering, or equivalent. Or a Master's degree in statistics,
applied math, or related discipline is a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with SQL, 3NF, and dimensional
modeling and data visualization/exploration tools
- Experience building or maintaining ETL processes
- Data Pipeline design using tools such as SSIS or Talend
- Familiarity with BI, visualization, and reporting tools
- Knowledge of data sets optimization methodologies and Data
- Experience automating business processes (preferred)
- MSFT Data Engineer or DevOps certification (preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: KIOXIA America, Inc., Round Rock , Data Engineer - 2015, Engineering , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!