Civil Engineer Project Manager
Company: T2 Utility Engineers
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Join the T2 team in Round Rock, Texas to play an integral role
in mentoring and empowering team members to creatively develop
solutions for our clients and their projects. The Project Manager
will work closely with clients and the design teams to coordinate
the completion of projects while ensuring quality standards,
maintaining project schedules, and staying within project
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interfaces with clients to obtain work.
- Develops, maintains and manages relationships with
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the activities of clients and
competitors and initiate action accordingly.
- Prepare business activity and forecast reports.
- Support the Texas Branch and Western Region marketing efforts
to develop business in transportation, water and infrastructure
- Work with the T2 proposal team to respond to requests for
information, proposals and/or quotations.
- Prepares work plans, assembles project teams, delegates tasks
and ensures compliance with scope, standards and timely completion
- Reviews, approves and manages Utility Investigations and
Utility Engineering projects.
- Reviews, approves and manages design calculations,
specifications, utility plans, reports and other deliverable
- Initiates, prepares, reviews, and participates in proposals,
rate & staff hour estimate preparation, and negotiations.
- Represent T2 Utility Engineers at client meetings.
- Performs and oversees QA/QC functions to ensure accurate and
high quality deliverables to clients.
- 4-year degree in civil engineering plus 4-7 years' experience
in civil engineering or 6-8 years' experience in an engineering or
- Background in Subsurface Utility Engineering, 5 years
management experience preferred.
- Experience managing, mentoring and supervising field and office
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), Registered Professional
Land Surveyor (RPLS) preferred or in the process of obtaining a
Texas professional license.
- Knowledge of Utility Engineering practice and SUE standards in
accordance with, ASCE/CI 38-02.
- Demonstrated ability to review, understand and interpret
utility plan drawings.
- Ability to effectively network to obtain strategic growth Key
Performance Indicators (KPl's) for new business and key
- Ability to work effectively under pressure of time constraints
- Must have strong written and oral communications skills,
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strength of experience in planning, critical analysis, decision
making and problem solving.
- Preferred MicroStation, GEOPAK, CAiCE, AutoCAD / Civil 3D
knowledge a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office and Database Management.
- Familiar with survey related mathematical computations.
- Normal office environment with occasional field site visits for
progress review and quality control or estimating new work and be
able to travel out of town overnight for project assignments.
* Please Note that selected candidates will be required to pass a
drug, background and reference screening.
T2 Utility Engineers is an equal opportunity employer. We are
committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, colour, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital
status, family status or disability. If you require an
accommodation at any time during the recruitment or application
process, please contact Human Resources.
T2 Utility Engineers does not accept unsolicited resumes from any
3rd party agencies. No fee will be paid to 3rd parties who submit
unsolicited resumes to any T2 Utility Engineers employee. Resumes
from approved vendors must be specifically requested by T2 Utility
Engineers and approved by the T2 Utility Engineers Talent
Keywords: T2 Utility Engineers, Round Rock , Civil Engineer Project Manager, Executive , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!