Complex Director Of Sales & Marketing
Company: Homewood Suites Austin - Round Rock
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: January 11, 2022
This is a job description for COMPLEX DIRECTOR OF SALES &
Job Title: Complex Director of Sales and Marketing
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: General Manager
Supervises: Catering Manager, Sales Manager, EMM
Job Purpose: Generation of budgeted top line revenue and RevPAR for
two hotels through a successful revenue management strategy.
1. Lead, train & mentor sales staff including hiring, coaching
development, performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and
2. Perform as the driver of all revenue and ensure quarterly and
annual revenue goals are achieved for the hotels.
3. Develop sales action plans, and forecast and evaluate trends to
modify strategies that will enhance revenues effectively.
4. Ensure hotels participation in all brand revenue management
5. Assist in the production of annual hotels business plan.
6. Develop and maintain departmental budget.
7. Lead property revenue meetings always insuring revenue
maximization and profit in all areas.
8. Ensure the hotels credit procedures and audit guidelines are
9. Timely submission of required reports to General Manager,
Regional Vice President and DDC Corporate Office.
10. Maintain good rapport with local civic groups and
11. Develop and maintain good relationship with DDC Corporate Sales
& Marketing staff.
12. Other duties as assigned.
1. Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and
familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
2. Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation,
organization, time management and listening skills.
3. Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business
potential and value to the hotel.
4. Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers
and hotel management.
Education: Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing
or related field
Experience: Minimum 3 years hotel sales experience or the
equivalent amount of industry experience; OR equivalent level of
education and work experience.
Licenses/Certifications: Possess a valid driver's license and be
able to drive to customer appointments.
Management Activities: Check all that apply
X Interview, select and train associates
X Set and adjust associates' rates of pay and hours of work
X Direct the work of associates
X Appraise associates' productivity & efficiency to recommend
promotions or other changes in status
X Handle associate complaints
X Discipline associates
X Plan the work
X Determine the techniques to be used
X Apportion the work among associates
X Determine materials, supplies, machinery, equipment or tools to
be used or merchandise to be bought, stocked & sold
X Control the flow and distribution of materials or merchandise and
X Provide for the safety and security of the employees or the
Keywords: Homewood Suites Austin - Round Rock, Round Rock , Complex Director Of Sales & Marketing, Executive , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!