Manager III, Customer Engineer (M3)
Company: APPLIED MATERIALS
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Develops and maintains customer relationship with all relevant
individuals in his/her district at all times, at all levels.
Performs regular customer visits.
- Manages, coaches and directs all customer engineers in his/her
district. Responsible for salary planning, career planning,
corrective actions where necessary, establishes objectives and
performance appraisals. Gives formal updates to all employees.
Business, new hires, new products. Can invite any guest
- Initiates reports necessary for the business. Be the prime
interface with the Product Divisions: tech support, training,
- Monitors the CSD Award Program with quarterly results
(election, announcements). Monitors the "mentor" program so that
all new engineers have a defined mentor.
- Executes escalation procedure.
- Responsible for account planning with District Sales Engineer.
Provides support plan for system sales to CSD Management, Sales,
Field Engineering. Responsible for financial forecast for his/her
district. Responsible for cost efficiency with the district.
Measured by the financial result.
- Responsible for system installation; planning, reporting and
execution, pre-facility meeting, start-up meeting, process support
- Manages RMA procedure. Measurement of the engineers on their
effectiveness. Manages accuracy, understanding and update of
Customer Engineer hours tracking. Personal cross check and
signature, measures customer engineers, takes corrective action
with customer engineers.Functional Knowledge
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires
review of relevant factorsBusiness Expertise
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and
the process by which to meet goals. Recommends changes to unit or
sub-unit policies. Management reviews work to measure meeting of
- Provides direction to employees according to established
policies and management guidance. Administers company policies that
directly affect subordinate employeesProblem Solving
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to
determine appropriate action.Impact
- Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve results will cause
delays in schedules.Interpersonal Skills
- Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation
of others, conducting presentations of technical information
concerning specific projects or schedules.Position requires
understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business
Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This
includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct
reflecting Applied Materials' core
DegreeSkillsCertifications:Languages:Years of Experience:4 - 7
YearsWork Experience:Additional InformationTravel:Yes, 20% of the
TimeRelocation Eligible:YesApplied Materials is an Equal
Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship,
ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other
basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: APPLIED MATERIALS, Round Rock , Manager III, Customer Engineer (M3), Executive , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!