Business Process Optimization - Senior Consultant - State and Local Government
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to
the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities
in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our
public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their
most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory
pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency,
and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory,
consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable,
innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and
position them for future growth and success. The company has more
than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse
is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned
professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and
emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving
national and global economies. For more information, please visit
- Provide analysis of current business processes, business
systems integration and transition support.
- Conduct research and interviews to assess and identify
organizational misalignments and areas for efficiency improvement
to establish an "As-Is" process map
- Apply analytical decision-making processes to propose changes
in supply chain applications, policies, procedures and business
processes to design a more efficient "To-Be" supply chain business
- Understand the design of moderately complex information
systems, identifying functional issues and defining business
requirements for software development and process change.
- Work with functional and technical stakeholders to identify,
define and document opportunities for process improvement in
requirements development, supply chain operations and business
- Collaborate with colleagues to produce valid and accurately
written technical content for various products (e.g., briefings,
narratives, and justifications) and assist in the preparation of
technical reports by researching, collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing information and trends.
Qualifications - Required
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with knowledge of Business
Process Reengineering / Business Process Management (BPR/BPM)
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing, organizing, and improving
existing requirements (e.g. user stories), for existing and new
business transformations, systems and enhancements; ensures
requirements fit business needs and client compositional and
- Extensive experience and knowledge in performing data
analytics, particularly in areas that optimize supply chains.
Experience in process analysis, mapping and optimization; including
optimization techniques such as Lean Six Sigma.
- BS/BA in applicable fields of study.
- Ability to communicate effectively at multiples levels within
- Experience in using data analysis to drive business
outcomes.Qualifications - Desired
- MS/MA in applicable fields of study.
- BPM or Lean Six Sigma certification
- Experience in strategic planning and execution
- Strong understanding of System Design Life Cycle (SDLC)
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment
restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that
would prevent the candidate from performing the job
responsibilities as described.
About GuidehouseGuidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status,
protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental
disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic
information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of
Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment
opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an
accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1-571-633-1711 or via email at
RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide
will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent
required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be
obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and BenefitsGuidehouse offers a comprehensive, total
rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a
flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating
a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
Keywords: Guidehouse, Round Rock , Business Process Optimization - Senior Consultant - State and Local Government, Government & Protective Services , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!