Registered Respiratory Therapist
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Generalist opening in Round Rock, Texas. This and other
respiratory therapy jobs brought to you by
As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you will perform the
critical care and diagnostic procedures utilized in the diagnosis
and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases on patients of all ages.
As a member of the patient focused care team you will be
responsible for performing basic respiratory equipment maintenance,
quality control measures and other administrative or technical
- Shift: Nights 630pm - 6am, Rotating Weekends
- Permanent, full-time position
- 58-bed care facility Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience Education Required:
- Associate's in Respiratory Licenses and Certifications:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) through National Board
of Respiratory Care (NBRC), Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure
through Texas Medical Board Looking to relocate? I can be a
resource for that! Want more information? Reach out to Megan at or
email resume Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Round Rock , Registered Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!