Registered Nurse Inpatient Rehab Weekends
Company: St. David's Rehab
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Do you have the career opportunities as an Inpatient Rehab
Registered Nurse you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join St. David's Medical Center, a facility
that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare
services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's Medical Center we want to ensure your needs are met.
We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Inpatient Rehab RN like you to be a
part of our team.
The Inpatient Rehab Registered Nurse will assess, plan, implement
and evaluate nursing care for the rehab patient.
* You will perform a complete and accurate nursing assessment.
* You will plan comprehensive nursing care for the rehab patient
according to written hospital standards and physician orders.
* You will perform and legibly document nursing care to the rehab
patient in compliance with written physician orders.
* You will evaluate patient care outcomes in an appropriate and
Our inpatient rehabilitation hospital, Austin's first and largest
comprehensive rehabilitation hospital, embodies 64 rooms over three
floors. Our specialties, including amputee, heart failure/LVAD,
Traumatic Brain Injury, Oncology, Stroke/Young Stroke, and Spinal
Cord Injuries (traumatic and non-traumatic). Nursing skills include
IVs, PICC/Central Lines, Trachs, Ports, LVADs, Wound/Ostomy Care,
NG/PEG/JG Tubes, Blood Administration, Cardiac Medications,
If you are looking for a unit that will take your knowledge and
skill base to the next level, we invite you to apply for this
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates
will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
* 1-3 years experience as a staff nurse: Required
* Bachelor's of Science in Nursing: Preferred
* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in Texas; If
the compact license, Texas license must be obtained within 90 days
of hire: Required
* Current certification from the American Heart Association as a
BLS Health Care provider: Required
* Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing (CRRN): Preferred
Keywords: St. David's Rehab, Round Rock , Registered Nurse Inpatient Rehab Weekends, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!