Company: Cornerstone Healthcare Group
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 23, 2021
--$3,500 Sign on Bonus-- About Us Cornerstone Healthcare Group,
based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent
healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride
ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and
commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and
resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our
success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of
life for our employees, patients and residents. Make a difference
with us at Cornerstone Specialty Hospitals Round Rock!
Responsibilities: The--Certified Nurse Assistant/Patient Care
Technician--provides direct and indirect basic health care to
patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric. Assists as
needed with environmental and informational services; and
communicates effectively to ensure positive outcomes for patients.
They are responsible for performing certain procedures according to
hospital policy and procedures. Promotes the mission and values of
the hospital. Demonstrates the ability to maintain an understanding
attitude and responsible concern toward patients which is evidenced
in speech and actions, and shows interest/ability to acquire
knowledge of and develop skills in basic nursing procedures.----
Qualifications ------------Minimum Qualifications:
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance
- Strong organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in
job functions (Order entry, data input).
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of law of
abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care
related setting are ineligible for employment in this
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in
the workplace. ------ Education and/or Experience:--
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- CNA/PCT certification for state of employment
- LTAC or Acute Care Hospital experience preferred ------
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:--
- Current state certificate to practice as a CNA.
- current valid CPR certification. Must maintain current provider
CPR certification throughout employment.
Keywords: Cornerstone Healthcare Group, Round Rock , CNA FT, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!