PRN Lab Tech 2
Company: Baylor Scott & White Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: January 5, 2022
The Lab Tech 2 receives and/or processes specimens, performs
clerical checks and support functions. May perform phlebotomy.
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ROLE*
* Conducts routine laboratory procedures where the range of
possible errors is limited.
* Sorts, labels and records patient specimens. Set up specimen,
material and equipment in preparation for Medical Technologist to
* Operates centrifuge, simplex timers, cell washer and other
Laboratory equipment in completing assigned duties.
* Maintains appropriate inventory of supplies.
* Maintains effective communication and working relationships with
all laboratory personnel, other disciplines, and external
* Participates in laboratory projects and educational
*KEY SUCCESS FACTORS*
* Phlebotomy skill for all age groups.
* Ability to comprehend and communicate instructions.
* Skill in the use of computers and related software
* Knowledge of safety and infection control standards.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level
*EDUCATION: -*H.S. Diploma/GED Equivalent
*EXPERIENCE:* -Less than 1 Year of Experience
Baylor Scott And White Health
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health, Round Rock , PRN Lab Tech 2, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!