Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery L&D
Company: Ascension Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 13, 2022
We Are Hiring: In Round Rock, Texas, Ascension Seton Williamson
Hospital and ER is a critical care hospital with advanced specialty
care services. - -Hours Full Time Night: Rotating weekends, 7:00
p.m. -7:00 a.m.Come, join Ascension as an RN L&D nurse and
start living and loving your calling! At Ascension Seton, we know
where our true value lies. It's not only the eleven-county area and
more than 1.8 million people we serve. It's in our associates.
Including, possibly, you.We offer a Robust Sign on Bonus /
Competitive Compensation / Excellent BenefitsWe are proud to
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs -Highlights of our Facility:
- Specialties include cardiology, cardiac surgery, women's
health, orthopedics, pulmonary medicine, trauma
- Bariatric center of excellence
- Primary Plus stroke center
- Level II trauma center
- Nursing career portfolio available with bonuses -
- Pathway to excellence designation -At Seton, we're using the
power of purpose to change healthcare for the better. What You Will
Do: Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team. What You Will Need: Licensure /
Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Certification specializing in The S.T.A.B.L.E Program
credentialed from the S.T.A.B.L.E. Program preferred.
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Additional Preferences: 2 year of Labor and Delivery Experience is
strongly preferred Why Join Our Team: Ascension Seton, based in
Austin, Texas, has provided thousands of associates and caregivers
a rewarding career in healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand
access to high-quality, low-cost, person-centered care and services
for all. We operate more than 100 clinical locations in central
Texas, including 3 teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at
the University of Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and
Dell Children's Medical Center, where candidates can find both
career and clinical education opportunities. If you are looking for
a rewarding career in healthcare, explore a career with us today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Seton is an equal
opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all
associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.For further information regarding
your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the
Law" poster:Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.This Ministry does not participate in
E-Verify and therefore cannot employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Round Rock , Registered Nurse (RN) Labor & Delivery L&D, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!