PACU Nurse PRN
Company: Columbia Oakwood Surgery Center
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 24, 2022
DescriptionIntroductionDo you have the PRN career opportunities
as a(an) PACU Nurse PRN you want with your current employer? We
have an exciting opportunity for you to join Columbia Oakwood
Surgery Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.BenefitsWe are committed to
providing our employees with the support they need. At Columbia
Oakwood Surgery Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN
colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the
Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief SupportLearn more about Employee BenefitsOur
teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to
work as a(an) PACU Nurse PRN where your passion for creating
positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to
caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next
opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and
QualificationsWe are seeking a PACU Nurse for our ambulatory
surgery center who demonstrates the values of our company by caring
like family. You will ensure safe and effective nursing care
rendered postoperatively until the patient is dismissed from the
facility. With your expertise, our center will continue its' legacy
of employing nurses who contribute to the company's mission and
vision.What you will do in this role:
- Prepare your patients' care area adequately and ensure
necessary equipment and supplies and provided
- You will demonstrate proper airway management techniques
- Monitor your patients according to policy (vital signs,
temperature, cardiac, etc.).
- You will exhibit proper technique for insertion, maintenance,
and removal of IV catheters and saline locks
- Perform and document head to toe evaluation of your patients
utilizing an approved scoring system in line with HCA policy and
- Check dressings and/or operative site of your patients and
report abnormalities to the surgeon
- Provide a safe and comforting environment for your patients and
- Ensure your patients meet discharge criteriaQualifications you
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a PACU or ICU setting;
preferably in an ambulatory surgery center.
- Active RN license as required by state of employment.
- Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online
certification not acceptable.
- ACLS required.
- PALS as required by facility.Oakwood Surgery Center provides
care to every patient every day. We provide that care with a spirit
of warmth, friendliness, and personal pride. We perform over 900
cases a month. Our services include orthopedic, podiatry,
ophthalmology, ENT, urology, GYN, dental, occuloplastics,
endoscopy, and retina specialties. Oakwood Surgery Center is an
affiliate of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital.
People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-FounderIf you are looking for an opportunity that
provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to
apply for our PACU Nurse PRN opening. We review all applications.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the
possibilities and apply today!We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Columbia Oakwood Surgery Center, Round Rock , PACU Nurse PRN, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!