Company: Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking an BC/BE Psychiatrist to
join the Department of Psychiatry in Austin, Baylor Scott & White
Clinic - West Lake. - -
- This is an Adult Psychiatry position, expected to see ages 18+
for medication management and treatment.
- The anticipated work schedule is Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m. -
- Outpatient only setting, we do not handle crisis management,
substance, or drug abuse.
- Epic EMR system
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary,
productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits
package, and no state income tax.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the
Texas Medical Board
- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her
specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as
defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of
Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists.
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of
the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was
born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and
Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 50
hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, 7,500 active
physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott & White Health
For additional information about this opportunity, contact: Emily
McGhee, Physician Recruiter at Emily.Mcghee@BSWHealth.org
Keywords: Baylor Scott & White Health - Central Texas, Round Rock , Psychiatry, Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!