RN Nursing Director - Critical Care
Company: Ascension Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We Are Hiring: RN Director, Critical Care - Full Time -
Ascension Seton Williamson - Round Rock, TXCritical Care RN
Director will support ICU, IMC, Surgical Trauma, and Emergency Dept
for a critical care hospital with advanced specialty care services
for a rapidly growing market! -Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's of Science in Nursing
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a clinical management
- Preferred background in ED or ICU managementWe offer a robust
Sign On bonus / Competitive Compensation / Excellent Benefits
-Highlights of our Facility:
- Level II Trauma Center
- Level II Neonatal unit -
- Ascension accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission accredited Spine Center
- Primary Plus Stroke Center
- 140 operating beds
- 27,000+ ED visits - What You Will Do: Direct services, workflow
and resources for assigned nursing area.
- Develop departmental goals and objectives consistent with
medical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements of the
health care delivery system.
- Direct clinical activities, including patient assessment, care
plan development, service level determination, patient visits, and
- Plan, organize and direct all activities related to staffing,
including hiring, orienting, evaluating and continuing education
- Prepare and monitor budget(s) and ensure that assigned nursing
area operates within allocated funds.
- Coordinate and direct internal and externally-driven audits.
What You Will Need: Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
- Bachelor's degree in nursing or diploma from an accredited
school/college of nursing required.
- Master's degree or combination of Bachelor's degree and
experience preferred.Work Experience:
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Additional Preferences: No additional preferences. Why Join Our
Team: Ascension Seton, based in Austin, Texas, has provided
thousands of associates and caregivers a rewarding career in
healthcare since 1902. We strive to expand access to high-quality,
low-cost, person-centered care and services for all. We operate
more than 100 clinical locations in central Texas, including 3
teaching hospitals, Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of
Texas, Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and Dell Children's
Medical Center, where candidates can find both career and clinical
education opportunities. If you are looking for a rewarding career
in healthcare, explore a career with us today. When you join
Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the
country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing
compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture,
continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings
are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use
to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly
$46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth
and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow
and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our
team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Ascension Seton
is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal
opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to
race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.For
further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:Please note that
Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who
have applied for a position using our official application. Be on
alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will
not solicit money or banking information from applicants.This
Ministry does not participate in E-Verify and therefore cannot
employ STEM OPT candidates.
Keywords: Ascension Health, Round Rock , RN Nursing Director - Critical Care, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!