Caregiver 6a - 2pm & 2pm-10pm
Company: Court at Round Rock
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
\* Monthly bonus pay, great benefits, 3 weeks of paid time off
plus holidays paid, flexible hours and scheduling.
Provides assistance to residents in the Assisted Living Program
with their activities of daily living, enabling them to lead a
quality life while maintaining their dignity. This position reports
to the Assisted Living Director.
* Flexible Hours with Great Benefits
* Covid Safe/99% Vaccinated Residents
* Provides assistance as needed with medication reminders, bathing,
grooming, dressing, escort service, and other activities of daily
* Follows the schedule of resident's needs set out by
* Provides emotional and social support to residents.
* Documents daily log of assistance.
* Informs supervisor of any resident issues or concerns.
* Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the
* Respects residents' confidentiality.
* Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
* Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
* Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the
prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the
achievement of safe working practices.
* Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents,
visitors, families, and co-workers.
* Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one to
three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experienc
* May require a CNA or CHHA licensure
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Round Rock, TX 78665: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Court at Round Rock, Round Rock , Caregiver 6a - 2pm & 2pm-10pm, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!