Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description IntroductionDo you want to join an organization that
invests in you as a(an) Radiology Technologist? At St. David's
Round Rock Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has
committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible
team members over the course of three years.BenefitsSt. David's
Round Rock Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and
free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder
care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee BenefitsNote: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Radiology Technologist like you to
be a part of our team.Job Summary of the Radiology Technologist The
Radiology Technologist performs all technical/clinical duties of a
Staff Technologist, under the direction of the Radiologist and
supervision of the Imaging Services Supervisor. Position requires
effective communication skills both verbally and in writing.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist
- Perform all diagnostic and screening imaging procedures
including ER, surgical, fluoroscopic and portable procedures.
- Assist Radiologist in procedures requiring sterile
- Prepare and administer contrast media.
- Assess patient's condition prior to and during all
- Follow and adhere to facility and departments Guidelines
- Quality/Performance Improvement.
- Perform other Department related duties as needed.
Qualifications of the Radiology Technologist EDUCATION:
- Required: High School diploma or equivalent. Satisfactory
completion of a formal AMA approved school or equivalent
- Preferred: At minimum 1 year of experience in diagnostic
imaging LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Medical Radiologic Technologist by the Texas Medical
- Registered Technologist with the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) within 90 days of hire date
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers with American Heart
Association or American Red Cross This role requires you to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal
law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is
approved).St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is a 150+ bed
acute-care facility located north of Austin, Texas. This
comprehensive medical center features the only hybrid operating
room in the county, a 24-hour emergency department with a Level II
trauma center, and leading-edge cardiac care through the Heart
Hospital of Austin at St. David's Round Rock. Patients may also
receive care related to rehabilitation services, women's services,
cancer care, neurology, joint replacement and orthotics, and more
when visiting this facility.
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center is part of St. David's
HealthCare, which is one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas
and the third-largest employer in the Austin area. St. David's
HealthCare was formed through a unique partnership between HCA
Healthcare and two local non-profits - St. David's Foundation and
Georgetown Health Foundation.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most
Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times.
In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in
cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and
other uncompensated expenses. "Good people beget good people."- Dr.
Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder We are a family 270,000 dedicated
professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Radiology Technologist opening. Qualified
candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume
today to join our community of caring!We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Round Rock , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!