Employee Health Manager RN at St. David's Medical Center
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Managers thrive with us! HCA Healthcare is one of the nations
leading providers of healthcare services, comprising of over 180
hospitals and about 2,000 sites of care in 21 states and the United
Kingdom. We are looking for a(an) Employee Health Manager for our
St. David's Medical Center team where excellence creates
St. David's Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that
supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues.
The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
HCA Healthcare has expanded our influence across the healthcare
industry by investing $3.5 billion in capital improvements in
recent years. Do you want to be an influencer in healthcare? Apply
for our Employee Health Manager role today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Manager for Occupational and Employee Health ensures high
quality patient-centered care by supervising the services of the
Occupational and Employee Health Program, designed to promote
employee wellness, maintain productivity, decrease absenteeism, and
promote cost containment. The Manager administers policies,
procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with
strategic goals to manage employee health and safety.
- You will plan, implement, and evaluate systems and programs to
satisfy the occupational needs of the facility and populations
- You will investigate, evaluate, track, and takes appropriate
action on all active exposures, injuries, near misses, and reports
/ complaints of hazardous conditions. Promote interdisciplinary
approach for resolution of employee health issues. You will act as
a resource to hospital, medical staff and community for employee
health and safety issues.
- You will participate in orientation of new employees and
provides continuing education programs and in-services.
- You will ensure compliance with employee health policies and
- You will ensure compliance with current health and safety
legislation and/or regulations.
- You will lead health and safety committee meetings. Participate
in other facility meetings as appropriate.
- You will ensure compliance with annual requirements,
inoculations against vaccine preventable diseases, employee
clearance to work post medical leave, and coordination of care for
employees who become ill or injured while on duty.
- You will manage and coordinate employee health programs
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Seasonal Influenza Drive
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Program
- TB / contagious illness exposure follow-up and / or annual
testing per protocol
- Injury Coordinator and Case Manager for the Employee Health and
Safety Plan (HCAs alternative to Workers Compensation Insurance in
- Implement and tracks Employee Safety and Security Incentive
Plan (ESSIP) requirements promoting a healthy work environment and
- You will maintain employee health files
- You will collaborate with market and division employee health
teams including those in other facility and market-based roles.
Serve as additional support for pre-employment screenings,
onboarding, or facility coverage as needed.
- You will serve as liaison with legal counsel, governmental
bodies, and regulatory agencies.
- You will practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct and Mission
and Values of St. Davids HealthCare.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support must be obtained within 30 days of
employment start date
- Registered Nurse
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN) must be obtained
within 2 years of employment start date
Healthcare provider or health and safety degree required. ADN, BSN,
Current RN licensure in Texas or compact state required if
<... Please click to view full job description.
Keywords: Confidential, Round Rock , Employee Health Manager RN at St. David's Medical Center, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...