Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 29, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Registered Nurse (RN)
Come grow with us and support facilities at the heart of healthcare. We're looking for RNs in the Austin area to serve the needs of our clients and patients. Create your own flexible Schedule, get Same-Day Pay, with No Catch.
Our continued growth is a testament to our commitment to our Caregivers and patients alike!
* Assesses, plans, and implements client care as directed by facility and NurseCore standards
* Maintains competency through continuing education
* Administers and records medications given
* Carries out prescribed treatments
* Admits and discharges patients as directed
* Respect patients' rights and maintain confidentiality
* All other duties as assigned
* Current RN licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Texas
* 1-year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last 3 years in a supervised setting
* Current CPR in compliance with the American Heart Association standards
* Negative TB/PPD or Chest X-Ray within the last 12 months
* Successful completion of the skills assessment
Who We are at NurseCore
NurseCore is more than an agency, we're a family. We take great pride in the compassionate nature of our leadership team and the development opportunities offered to our nurses and caregivers. Our team works locally in each city and surrounding areas to make lasting partnerships with both facilities and caregivers that improve the lives of those within their communities. We would love for you to work with us and build a lasting relationship.
Our health professionals are the heart of NurseCore. That's why we are happy to offer you competitive pay, benefits, a mobile app for timesheets, and access to our elite 24/7 caregiver support staff.
NurseCore provides benefits including health insurance and immediate employment and income verification through Equifax.
Some agencies and mobile apps contract (1099) staff. We employ (W2) our health professionals providing them coverage under our liability insurance, employer-paid taxes, overtime, and holiday pay*. We aim to assure you the best working and PRN experience with the least amount of risk.
NurseCore is made exceptional by our commitment to founding principles of professional and compassionate nursing services and leadership. To keep to our promise of quality and professionalism, we require all our applicants consent to a background check, and drug screen. In compliance with State and Federal regulations, NurseCore has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, subject to applicable law.
EOE/Drug Free Employer
* NurseCore is compliant with all state and federal regulations and providing holiday pay as directed in the employee manual for specified marked holidays.
Registered Nurse (RN)Overview
Keywords: NurseCore, Round Rock , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
here to apply!