Rehab Tech - Bel Air
Company: Cantex Continuing Care Network
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Bel Air at Teravista - Round Rock, TX
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are
committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the
contributions of all people.
Please visit cantexcc.com for more information on this
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of
Mechanical Devices): Mobility (includes walking, good balance),
reaching, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination,
ability to see and hear, ability to read and write, ability to
communicate with patients, family members, personnel, and ability
to remain calm under stress.
- High school diploma
- Training as a Rehabilitation Tech and completion of job
- Certification as a Nurse Aide when required by state
- Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in
- Good physical and mental health.
- Must be able to relate positively to Patients, Patients family
members, and Facility staff.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug
test, and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
- Must be capable of performing the responsibilities of this job,
with or without reasonable accommodation.
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit
plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick,
holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well
as a Highly competitive compensation package.
Keywords: Cantex Continuing Care Network, Round Rock , Rehab Tech - Bel Air, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!