Company: St. David's North Austin Medical Center
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Introduction Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent
care patients deserve? At St. David's North Austin Medical Center
we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as
a(an) Nurse Educator- Pediatrics and access programs to assist with
every stage of your career. Benefits St. David's North Austin
Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the
health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The
available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services
at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and
behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services
and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and
disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental
health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital
indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection,
legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet
insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical
and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on
years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits
with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto
repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and
preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification
support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave,
long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only
coverage to Full time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits
may vary by location. Are you a continuous learner? With more than
94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest
employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to
excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which
joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as
educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it
easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills.
Apply today for our Nurse Educator- Pediatrics opening and continue
to learn! Job Summary and Qualifications The Clinical Professional
Development Educator enhances professional practice and the
provision of quality patient care by providing evidence-based
quality educational programs and activities that promote
professional competency for nursing, inter-professional, and
non-licensed clinical staff at the assigned facility. In this role
- Participates in the development, coordination, managing,
facilitating, conducting, and evaluating of onboarding and
orientation programs for nursing and other healthcare
- Provides orientation/onboarding programs to promote employee
- Collaborates with the Director of Clinical Professional
Development to adjust the program based on evaluation results.
- Participates in the development, coordination, and management
of facilitating, conducting, and evaluating competency.
- Designs and identifies educational activities to address
practice gaps for identified target audiences, including licensed
and non-licensed healthcare personnel, in alignment with HCA and
division clinical education request and development processes.
- Develops activities to achieve specific outcomes related to
identified deficits or opportunities for improvement in knowledge,
skill and practice. Plans educational content delivery that
encourages learner engagement.
- Promotes and integrates the EBP in order to continuously
improve practice. Conducts, encourages, facilitates, and/or
participates in research, EBP, and QI in patient care
- Identifies and develops strategies to facilitate a continuous
process of maturation through lifelong learning.
- Utilizes novice-to-expert continuum when developing staff.
Identifies and provides opportunities for skill enhancement and
mastery. What experience and education is needed for this role: ?
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or
other clinical field Required
- Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration or other
clinical field Preferred
- 3+ years' experience in an acute care setting Required
- 2+ years' experience in clinical education Preferred
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of practice or has an
active compact state license in accordance with law and regulation
- Basic Life Saving (BLS) Required HealthTrust Supply Chain is a
critical part of HCA Healthcare's strategy. Our focus is to improve
performance and reduce costs. We do this by joining non-clinical
and administrative functions. HealthTrust Supply Chain best
practice methodologies. We develop, apply and monitor
cost-efficient initiatives and programs for HCA Healthcare. By
improving facility efficiency, medical professionals can focus on
our mission - patient care. HCA Healthcare has been recognized as
one of the World's Most Ethical Companies - by the Ethisphere
Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare
spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of
charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated
expenses. "Good people beget good people." - Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder If growth and continued learning is
important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Nurse Educator-
Pediatrics opening. Our team will promptly review your application.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities apply today! We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: St. David's North Austin Medical Center, Round Rock , Nurse Educator-Pediatrics, Healthcare , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!