CULINARY AMBASSADOR (FULL & PART TIME)
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Posted Date: Mar 9, 2021
- We are now hiring for a full-time & part-time CULINARY
- Location: Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin - 1201 West
38th Street, Austin, TX 78705 Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: F/T & P/T - More details upon interview.
- F/T - Three 12 Hour Shifts/week & One 6 Hour Shift/Week.
- P/T - Various shifts available between 6:00AM - 2:30PM &
12:30PM - 9:00PM.
- Requirement: Previous food service experience required. Prior
experience in a healthcare environment is a plus.*Internal Employee
Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 462189. Additionally, you can get in front of
the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a
Prerecorded Video Interview! Click to learn more!The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today! If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the
idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!We
asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint.
Click to see what they said!We're TouchPoint Support Services and
our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their
families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the
U.S. But our work isn't just about cooking, serving, cleaning and
transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling
facilities, great food and service.This is the kind of work that
takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension's
mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We're
serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate
about having fun, supporting each other and serving our
communities. Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession
with service. Or maybe you're looking for a launchpad for a career
managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a
need, are you ready to jump?Job Summary Monitors customers and
makes recommendations to their diets.Essential Duties and
- Manages food allergens.
- Modifies menus according to diet prescriptions.
- Provides basic diet information throughout a patient's
- Acts according to Joint Commissions/CMS standards and
regulations for infection prevention control.
- Communicates with patients, their visitors and the hospital's
- Resolves patient dining concerns or complaints
- Reports a patient's need for assistance to a supervisor or the
care team, as appropriate.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Follows all sanitation and safety guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Ability to push and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Strong communication skills.Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following--benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)--About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer.-- At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
--Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.--Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.--*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).--Req ID: --462189--HOURLY
Keywords: TouchPoint, Round Rock , CULINARY AMBASSADOR (FULL & PART TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!