URBAN Eat.Drink is seeking a RESTAURANT MANAGER to join our
growing team! We are a locally owned and operated establishment
located in Downtown Round Rock. Do you have excellent
interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills? We are looking
for someone who can communicate well with others, is a team player,
enthusiastic and who can effectively execute the vision for the
restaurant. Must have a detailed knowledge of Toast POS.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Starting at $55,000.00
2 days off per week, approximately 50 hours a week
MANAGEMENT JOB DESCRIPTION
* Manage all Front of House responsibilities
* Hiring and Training of servers and bartenders
* Staff development to ensure the best guest experience.
* Assist with Closing Duties several nights a week
* Guest interaction to ensure positive guest experiences.
* Point of Sale training and trouble shooting
* Executing nightly payouts
* Running sales reports through POS
* Develop positive work environment
* Communicate well with Back of House to create a unified
* Overall success of the restaurant
* Ability to effectively communicate and motivate others.
* Process exceptional customer service skills
* A work ethic that does not quit until the job is done
* Detail oriented
* Work well in a fast paced environment
* Knowledge and understanding of Toast POS
* Basic computer skills
* Must be available to work nights and weekends
* Must be able to stand on feet for prolonged periods of time,
up to 10-12 hours per day
* Minimum 2 years restaurant management experience required in a
high volume restaurant.
* Food Handler and TABC certifications required.