Food and Beverage Supervisor, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for a Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Austin
Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. Position starts at $22.50/hr +
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:
Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that helps us
recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our guests each
and every day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid Parking Responsibilities
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor preferred.
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist,
bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures. Shift Details
Varies Who We Are Serving more than 11 million passengers each
year, Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is one of the
fastest-growing airports in the United States. Delaware North gives
travelers a true taste of the town with its award-winning and
locally focused dining and retail options. At Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us. Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Round Rock , Food and Beverage Supervisor, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!