Food and Beverage Supervisor,Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring a
full-time Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Austin
Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. As a Concessions Supervisor,
you will be responsible for leading the team to provide prompt,
professional service to guests.
Pay rate is $22.50 / hour, plus a $2500 Sign-On BonusAt Delaware
North, we care about our associates professional and personal
wellbeing. We have a comprehensive benefits program designed to
give our associates the comfort, safety, and stability they need to
deliver exceptional service to our guests. All associates are
eligible for benefits including weekly pay, employee assistance
program, training and development, employee discounts, and flexible
work schedules. Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with
company match, paid vacation and holidays, and tuition
reimbursement are available for eligible
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.
Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist,
bending, and squatting.
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.Who We AreServing
more than 11 million passengers each year, Austin-Bergstrom
International Airport is one of the fastest-growing airports in the
United States. Delaware North gives travelers a true taste of the
town with its award-winning and locally focused dining and retail
options.At Delaware North, youll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether its in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, theres no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Round Rock , Food and Beverage Supervisor,Austin Bergstrom Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!