Concierge - Aventine Senior Living at The Rose
Company: The Rose
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Premier Senior Living Community Group offering independent
living, assisted living and memory care has an immediate
opportunity for a Daytime Concierge.The Concierge will Manage the
efficient operations of the community front desk. - Greet and
direct residents, visitors, employees. - Manage the telephone and
other office equipment operations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Document any unusual events on the Daily Communication Report
for each work period.
- Turn in completed report and any other related forms to the
supervisor at the end of shift.
- Advise the Administrative Assistant if any essential
administrative information and/or materials are needed.
- Greet all residents and visitors in the facility.
- Answer incoming phone calls and direct to proper extension or
- Fill out incident reports on residents/visitors as needed.
- As residents move in, add their name/phone number to the
rolodex at the front.
- Understand your role in monthly fire drills.
- Notify the monitoring company to be taken "off line" prior to
- Ensure that visitor and home health logs are completed.
- Carry a radio at all times when away from the desk.
- Make out work orders for the residents.
- Make copies for residents (0.5 cents each) and take the
- Receive, sort and deliver facility mail accurately and
- Assist with office duties such as typing, mail, etc.
- Answer inquiries if needed and fill out inquiry form and send
- Verify that residents fill out the sign in/out form when
leaving the facility.
- Work cooperatively with facility staff.
- Report to work on time as scheduled and consistently
demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Know the location and operation of all emergency equipment and
- Render first aid and assistance as needed.
- Lend assistance to police and emergency personnel as dictated
by the situation.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and in-service training
- Provide good radio etiquette when utilizing the radio to
contact other departments.
- Perform all duties assigned in an effective, timely and
- Observe infection control procedures and properly correct if
- Accept assigned duties in a cooperative manner.
- Report to work in neat, clean attire and consistently present
an appropriate professional appearance according to the uniform
- Maintain a professional attitude and consistently work
cooperatively with residents, families, supervisor, co-workers and
ancillary service providers.
- Understand and follow all company policies including the
- Complete other duties as assigned by the supervisor and/or
- As an essential function of the job, Concierges are regularly
called on to effectively report emergencies.
- It is determined that Concierges have the ability to
communicate with others and do not pose a direct threat to the
safety or health of self or others.
- Must be able to accept responsibility and act quickly in
- High school diploma or GED equivalency. -
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions as well as
operate office equipment. - -
- Knowledge and ability to utilize computers and software. -
- Previous experience in customer service is required.We offer a
competitive hourly wage, full benefits and many more perks! If you
have a passion for helping people and want to grow professionally,
please apply for immediate consideration. EOE
Keywords: The Rose, Round Rock , Concierge - Aventine Senior Living at The Rose, Hospitality & Tourism , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...