RoundRockRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Round Rock jobs

In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX

Company: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: January 9, 2022

Job Description:

In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX
To apply go to JDHuntr.com
position will be approximately 70% patent preparation and prosecution before the USPTO. The other 30% includes patent portfolio management, invention disclosure review, outside counsel management, inventor counseling, and other invention disclosure generation activities. must be able to effectively manage a patent prosecution docket.

in-house counsel jobs, in-house attorney jobs, in-house jobs California, in house counsel jobs DC, in house counsel jobs Florida, in house counsel jobs New York, in-house legal jobs, legal jobs Los Angeles, legal jobs New York, legal jobs, law jobs, corporate counsel jobs, corporate lawyer jobs, general counsel jobs, lawyer jobs California

Keywords: JDHuntr In-House Counsel Jobs, Round Rock , In House Counsel Jobs New York - JDHuntr 33625 Patent Attorney, Austin, TX, Legal , Round Rock, Texas

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Texas jobs by following @recnetTX on Twitter!

Round Rock RSS job feeds