SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as a Director of Case
Management you want in your current role? We have an exciting
opportunity for you to join St. David's Round Rock Medical Center,
a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of
healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. David's Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your
needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental,
and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our
patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference.
We are looking for a dedicated Director of Case Management like you
to be a part of our team.
As the Director of Case Management, you will have 24-hour
accountability for the Case Management and Social Services
department. You will be responsible for managing human, fiscal, and
other resources, as well as developing personnel, complying with
regulatory standards, strategic planning, and fostering
* You will develop and review departmental policies and
* You will develop and review annual department goals and
* You will ensure quality and performance improvement plans are
ongoing and reported as needed
* You will monitor regulatory compliance and ensure continual
* You will hire and direct departmental staff in performance of
* You will prepare the annual department budget and analyze
budget and productivity reports and variances
* You will be responsible for increasing patient volumes
* You will identify trends in the industry and community and
provide feedback and recommendations to remain strategic in the
St. David's Round Rock Medical Center, which is part of St.
David's HealthCare, is a 171-bed facility offering a range of
services including advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of
Austin at St. David's Round Rock-the first specialized cardiac
facility in Williamson County, which offers heart and valve surgery
and includes a catheterization and electrophysiology lab, as well
as a Hybrid Operating Room (OR) for cardiovascular patients. Other
services include advanced trauma care with a Level II Trauma
Center, emergency services in a 24-hour emergency department
including locations in Cedar Park and Leander, as well as a
dedicated unit for cancer care and inpatient rehabilitation. St.
David's Round Rock Medical Center is also known for providing
neurosurgery, advanced orthopedic and robotic services, among other
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction
and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director of
Case Management opening. We promptly review all applications.
Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
* 2 years of experience in a management position or progressive
* 3 years of management experience in a related area with
multiple disciplines or departments - preferred
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing
* Master of Science in Nursing - preferred
Licenses and Certifications
* Current State of Texas Registered Nurse (RN) license or
Compact Registered Nursing License. If Compact License, Texas
license must be obtained within 90 days of hire
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification per St. David's
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.