We have an opening for a PRN Group Exercise Class Instructor to
work with our employer-based Fitness Center located in Round Rock,
TX on a remote basis!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient
engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of
employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping
people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the
foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of
experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based
health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves
more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a
significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This is a remote position. The PRN Group Exercise Class
Instructor will work virtually with our employer-based fitness
center located in Round Rock. The instructor will teach 1 class per
week (minimum) and will also record sessions that can be uploaded
for our members to access. Experience with a variety of Group
Exercise Instruction is highly preferred!
Join a dynamic team of professionals in providing challenging
fitness programming and assisting people in our mission to get,
stay and be well.
* Provide group exercise class instruction to our corporate
fitness center participants
* Design and deliver routines for members of all ability levels
and provide multi-level modifications.
* Provide a memorable experience and excellent customer service
to our class participants
* Create a safe exercise environment for all class participants
by adhering to the site specific safety and injury prevention
* Complete assigned annual compliance trainings.
* May require other duties as assigned.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate,
like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an
unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face
and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
* Group Exercise Primary certification from nationally
recognized organization (e.g. AFFA, ACE, IDEA)
* Specialty certifications as determined by class format.
* Yoga instructors must have at least participated in a 200 hour
* Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life
Support for community/lay responder is required
* First Aid Certification. Certification must include "hands on"
evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor.
* 1-3 years of experience instructing group exercise classes
* Experience in the corporate fitness setting preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
* Strong oral communication skills
* Engaging demeanor
* Effective teaching skills
* Comfortable speaking in group settings