Company: Heartland Dental
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
$5000 SIGN ON BONUS + FULL TIME + FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE!
Our office is looking for a motivated, goal-orientated
individual to help provide the most efficient dental care for our
community as possible as a Dental Hygienist. As a Dental Hygienist,
you will clean teeth and examine patient oral areas, head and neck
for signs of oral disease. You will also record and review patient
medical histories. Additional responsibilities and requirements of
the Dental Hygienist include:
- Cleaning calcareous deposits, accretions and stains from teeth
and beneath gum margins with dental instruments
- Charting conditions of dental decay and disease for diagnosis
and treatment by the dentist
- Maintaining and sterilizing dental equipment
- Applying fluorides and other cavity preventing agents to
prevent dental decay
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of overall dentistry and dental
hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history
- Dentrix computer experience a plus
- Leadership skills
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in the state for which you
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene, Bachelor's
degree a plus
- CPR Certification
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in
our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the
position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the
protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal
opportunity in employment.
Keywords: Heartland Dental, Round Rock , Dental Hygienist, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!