Every Partner, Every Patient, Every Therapist Counts.
Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, based in Dallas,
Texas, provides premier inpatient rehabilitation services because
our patients deserve it.
Every partner at Resolute Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
is committed to making an impact on the patients who they serve.
Our patients are at the core of who we are. Here at Resolute
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, we measure our success by the
direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our
employees, patients and residents. Join us to be a part of the
resolution patients deserve.
The Rehabilitation Technician assists to make therapy sessions
more productive by performing related tasks to treatment procedures
and therapy under the supervision of a licensed Rehab staff; for a
patient population served ranges in age from 18 years to geriatric
experiencing medically complex conditions and/or medical surgical
conditions requiring rehabilitation and/or wound care needs.
The Rehabilitation Technician duties include:
* Delivery of patient care by preparing patients for their
* Assisting therapists with patient transfers.
* Monitoring patient exercises under the direct supervision of a
* Assisting with rehab equipment during therapy sessions.
* Performing clerical tasks as directed.
* Keeping the treatment area clean and organized.
* Perform additional duties as assigned.
* Ability to project a professional Image. * Knowledge of
regulatory standards and compliance requirements. * Knowledge and
experience in the needs of patients ranging in age from 18 to
geriatric. * Working knowledge and ability to apply professional
standards of practice in job situations. * Strong organizational
and analytical skills; excellent writing and speaking skills. *
Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications
used in job functions
(Word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.)
Education and/or Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Nursing Assistant Certification recommended.
* One (1) year experience in healthcare related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
* Must maintain current Provider CPR certification.