Company: Right at Home North Austin, TX
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Right at Home North Austin is seeking rockstar
caregivers who wish to make an impact in the lives we serve in our
community. We are a team that fosters inclusion and diversity and
treats every team member with respect. One of our promises to you
is that you can always reach a member of our team 24/7, and will
always be provided with friendly, unhurried customer service.
If you're motivated with a desire to serve the needs of our
community, then we want to hear from you!
Why work with Right at Home?
- Weekly Pay
- FREE Direct Deposit
- Paid Training
- Holiday Pay
- Continuing Education Credits
- Flexible Scheduling to suit your availability
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
- Optional Benefits through Colonial Life
- Free MDLive
- You will ALWAYS be treated respectfully and recognized from our
The Certified Nursing Assistant provides
various personal care and related paraprofessional services in
accordance with an established plan of care. Provides for the
personal needs and comfort of clients in their homes.
- Adheres to Agency policies and procedures.
- Performs work under the supervision of the Supervisor.
- Performs personal care activities contained in a written
assignment by the Supervisor which includes but is not limited to,
assisting the client with activities of daily living, such as:
- Personal hygiene (assisting to bathroom or using bedpan,
bathing, and care including to include oral, skin, and hair
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Companion activities
- Light Housekeeping
- It is expected that all caregivers, regardless of his or her
role, document accordingly in the appropriate client care record to
accurately reflect the care that has been provided in accordance
with the care plan.
Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / ABILITIES /
- High school graduate or G.E.D. certificate preferred.
- Graduation from an accredited Texas nurse aide program.
- Six months of experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in
health care (in homes or facilities).
- The ability to develop interpersonal relationships.
- Read, write, speak, and understand English as needed for the
- Hoyer and Transfer experience is preferred.
- Primarily works in the clients place of residence; travel may
- Shift times and days vary with client needs.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right
at Home Franchising Corporate.
Keywords: Right at Home North Austin, TX, Round Rock , Nursing Assistant, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!