Registered Nurse Cardiology Clinic
Company: AMITA Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We Are Hiring
Work Scheduled: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm.
Must be able to travel between sites : Wilco, Cedar Park, and
What You Will Do
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and
communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
OR a bachelors level degree not in nursing, an active RN License,
and enrolled in an Alternate Entry Masters of Science in Nursing
Program with a minimum of 1 year in the program completed.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: AMITA Health, Round Rock , Registered Nurse Cardiology Clinic, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!