Position at Heart of Texas Specialty and Emergency Center
AMAZING Veterinary Incentive Plan!
Heart of Texas Veterinary Specialty Center , located in the
greater Austin Texas area, is currently seeking a Urgent Care
Veterinarian to join our team.
The right fit applicant contributes to:
- A collaborative, respectful team where all ships rise.
- Building & maintaining a caseload and long-term referral
- A positive work/life balance environment
- A community reputation of personalized and compassionate
- Prefer internship trained or equivalent experience.
Interested? Apply today and come join our TEAM!
- We communicate effectively with empathy & respect.
- We are H.O.T (Honest Open & Trustworthy)
- We are accountable.
- We grow & work as a team.
- We treat every patient as part of our family.
Our Practice: We are an AAHA accredited, full-service, 24-hour
hospital, with dedicated doctors providing high quality medical
care to the companion animal population in Austin and surrounding
areas. We provide specialty care in the departments of Critical
Care/Emergency, Surgery, Cardiology, Nutrition, Internal Medicine,
Neurology and Oncology (Medical).
Our ER service is well established, with many seasoned DVMs on
staff. The hospital is well equipped with a full range of
diagnostic and treatment equipment including commercial grade lab
diagnostics, ECG, blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry,
anesthesia, flexible & rigid endoscopy, ultrasound (including
bedside), telemetry, blood gas, cystoscopy, laparoscopy,
cryotherapy, MRI, and CT imaging (16 slice). Facilities include an
isolation ward. We have 24/7 ER surgery coverage with
board-certified surgeons, endoscopy on call with our internists,
and 24/7 radiologist review services.
Heart of Texas Veterinary is part of Pathway Vet Alliance and
proud to offer industry-leading support for our team members:
- Competitive compensation
- Veterinary Incentive Plan (VIP)
- Relocation Assistance Package
- Health benefits (vision/dental/life insurance too)
- Generous paid parental leave
- Annual CE Stipend and more!
- 401k w/ employer match
- Annual Paid Time Off
- Additional family & furry care support options, including
veterinary care discounts.
Our Home: The Austin area is home to a wide variety of
activities and is one of the fastest growing cities in the country.
The city is home to many technology corporations. Austin is known
as "The Live Music Capital of the World", but in addition we have a
growing restaurant scene, many festivals, many outdoors activities,
and water sports at the area lakes. We have mild winters and hot
summers, with lots of sun!
You take great care of Animals. We take great care of YOU!
Apply today at the link or reach out directly - Christopher Lykins,
At Pathway, we celebrate and embrace the uniqueness and diversity
of all of our team members, pet parents, and pets. We strive to
create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture where all team
members belong and feel empowered.