Sales Account Executive
Company: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Requisition ID: 16734
Join a dynamic team of Inside Sales professionals to sell HMH
digital connected teaching and learning system with proven K-12
core, intervention and supplemental programs, services and
assessments for todays classrooms. The Inside Sales Account
Executive partners daily with administrators and teachers to
provide solutions that accelerate student success toward district
initiatives. Territory management utilizing SalesForce.com (CRM
Database) includes existing and new business opportunities. With a
great work life balance, and opportunities for advancement, the
Inside Sales Account Executive is provided a competitive base
salary, plus incentive plan and accelerators for exceeding
- Manage assigned territory. Develop comprehensive territory plan
for assigned accounts that showcases customers strategic
initiatives, prioritizes business goals, and exhibits understanding
of competitive landscape all while implementing connected solutions
that meet customer defined needs.
- Deliver online consultations presenting HMH solutions.
- Responsible for coordinating internal specialists to align HMH
solutions to customer goals.
- Effectively maintain and grow knowledge of accounts, HMH
offerings, and key trends in education to develop credibility
amongst customers and internal colleagues.
- Create ongoing plan for prioritization of customer calls,
emails, and scheduled appointments to drive sales pipeline
advancement, accurate forecasting, and quota achievement.
- Proactively share market trends, industry news, and competitive
information with leadership to impact future HMH offerings and
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent educational experience
- Minimum 1 year sales experience with a proven track record in
meeting quota. Educational technology sales experience and or
teaching experience is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office and Sales Management Software
- Preferred Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Educational/Technology sales experience and teaching skills are
Travel: Requires some travel, 5%.
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time
(sitting and/or standing).
- The person in this position needs to move about inside the
office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity
machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face,
conference calls, and online meetings.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning
company dedicated to changing peoples lives by fostering
passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K12
education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions
across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing
landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and
effective educational content and experiences from early childhood
to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students
in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children's
books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by
readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit PLEASE NOTE:
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity
employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment and will not be
discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity,
gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status,
disability, or other protected group status.
Keywords: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Round Rock , Sales Account Executive, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!