RN Registered Nurse Home Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AccentCare is looking for passionate clinicians committed to
delivering exceptional care in the home.
We are committed to quality patient outcomes-delivering
evidence-based care in the home-and providing comprehensive
training to further develop our staff along with continuing
education and promotional opportunities.
Come join the AccentCare team and Make A Difference every
Position: Registered Nurse (RN) 2p-10p
Reports to: Executive Director Skilled Services
As a Registered Nurse you will:
- Provide skilled care to clients requiring professional
- Ensure department meets all infection control and safety
- Manage a caseload of patients.
- Prepare documentation accurately, timely, and according to
agency policy and governmental and Medicare rules and
- Maintain accurate and complete records of nursing observations
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Must be currently licensed as a registered nurse in the state
of agency operation. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid CPR certification while
employed in a clinical role
- Registered Nurse with a minimum of one (1) year of home health
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured
and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and
in good working order
Keywords: AccentCare, Round Rock , RN Registered Nurse Home Health, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!