Company: AMITA Health
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We Are Hiring
- ARDMS OB/GYN or Abdomen Registered
- PRN call required
What You Will Do
Perform diagnostic procedures on patients using ultrasound waves
to examine tissue and body structure, providing quality images for
- Set up and adjust all equipment and manually maneuver
transducers to perform exams.
- Implement safety standards and perform appropriate quality
- Perform routine and complex studies and assist in a variety of
- Recognize significant structures, artifacts, pathology and
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Report potential
problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel.
Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area and any other areas in department.
- Maintain compliance with regulatory agencies.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular
Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the American Registry
of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
- Medical Sonographer credentialed from the American Registry for
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS). Obtained within 6 Months
(180 days) of hire.
- Sonography Tech specializing in Cardiac credentialed from the
Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). Obtained within 6
Months (180 days) of hire.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical certificate/degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: AMITA Health, Round Rock , Technologist-Sonography, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!