We Are Hiring
Ascension Seton Williamson Hospital
Hours Full time Day: 7:00am - 7:00pm, 7 day per week
availability with weekend and holidays required.
- 3 - 5 years Med surg experience with telemetry/remote tele
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY - Our nurses are at the heart of the care
we provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative
nursing environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you
and your patients. We are committed to working together to create
change. Come build this department with us and watch it grow!
At Seton, we're using the power of purpose to change healthcare
for the better.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
What You Will Do
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information