Company: Lone Star Circle of Care
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
LSCC seeks to hire board eligible/certified
OB/Gyn Physicians who are mission driven, personable, energetic,
compassionate, and can provide high-quality care while meeting
productivity targets. Ideal candidates are mission-focused;
flexible with their time, work locations, and have the ability to
provide coverage while working within a group practice; highly
energetic; creative in problem-solving approaches; quality focused;
and see the provision of services to underserved populations as
part of their career goals.
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of
Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in OB/GYN (ABOG, AOBOG) is required; board
certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial
eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
Keywords: Lone Star Circle of Care, Round Rock , OB/GYN Physician, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!