Document Controls Specialist/Construction Contracts Administrator
Company: HNTB Corporation
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What We're Looking For
Under close supervision, performs routine document controls
assignments requiring basic knowledge of document controls
principles. Administers the document lifecycle for engineering and
construction documents. Defines standards and workflows for
document management as well as leads the collection, authoring,
publication, storage and retrieval of documents.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Specialized document management, construction contract
administration, and/or administrative support tasks for the
Williamson County Road Bond Program.
- Maintain project records and documentation, including the
administration, filing, and archiving of engineering, procurement,
and/or construction documents, reports, correspondence,
deliverables, invoices, and policies and procedures.
- Maintain established office files (electronic and hardcopy) and
records in accordance with internal procedures.
- Review completed project files and compile contract close out
- Compile weekly and monthly construction reports and PowerPoint
presentations utilizing information provided by construction
- Review and process monthly pay applications and contract change
- Coordinate with construction contractors, design engineers, and
County staff as needed.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, bid openings, pre-construction
conferences, and other project related meetings. Prepare meeting
minutes as needed.
- Assist senior project staff in contract management, contract
administration and contract compliance.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years document control/contract administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the transportation engineering & construction
What You'll Need
- Administers the document lifecycle (authors, approves,
publishes, revises, retires, archives) for engineering and
construction documents, including drawings, correspondence,
procedures, and forms.
- Prepares electronic document templates. Scans documents,
updates procedures and creates documents as required.
- Maintains the electronic project record files. Prepares records
for inactive storage according to the Records Retention Schedule.
Copies and scans documents as needed to perform distribution and
- Administers document processes and systems to ensure control
and availability of documentation to site personnel.
- Reviews new and revised documentation for suitability and
conformance to HNTB standards including record retention.
- Performs and/or supports regular audits of document control
processes and procedures.
- Assists in providing training on documentation and record
retention policies, records destruction, disaster recovery,
procedures and instructions to site personnel.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- 1 year document control/document management functions
Click here for benefits information: HNTB Total Rewards
Click here to learn more about EOE including disability and
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
R-04912 Full Time #AL #ConstructionManagement
Keywords: HNTB Corporation, Round Rock , Document Controls Specialist/Construction Contracts Administrator, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!