Part Time Stock
Company: Rue21, Inc.
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The job purpose of the Stock person includes:
- timely processing of shipment
- maintaining organization in the backroom
This enables associates on the sales floor to properly zone and
service customers, while completing other tasks necessary to meet
the needs of the business.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and best practice standards
for the stockroom.
- Establish and maintain organization of back stock apparel and
- Replenish the sales floor from back stock.
- Prepare all shipment to be hung/folded (i.e. remove paper and
- Process all hanging merchandise as a first priority. Folded
merchandise may be processed as a second priority. This includes
applying sensors to all hanging merchandise (and folded merchandise
as time allows).
- Perform all job duties in compliance with company productivity
standards and visual standards.
- Notify the Store Manager in advance of supplies needed
(hangers, sensors, and pins).
- With Manager's guidance, open, sort, and prioritize all
- With Manager's guidance, place new receipts on the sales
Sales Floor/Cash Wrap Organization/Cleanliness
- Assist with cash wrap organization to include replenishing
bags, removing hangers/sensors, and removing trash.
- Assist with sales floor maintenance as time permits (i.e.
change lights, vacuum, cleaning).
Keywords: Rue21, Inc., Round Rock , Part Time Stock, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!