RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Travel-RN-Orthopedic Job
Company: All Medical Personnel
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Specialty: Travel RN-Orthopedic
Locations: Round Rock, Texas
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Orthopedic nurses are involved in the care and treatment of
patients who have musculoskeletal problems, including diseases or
injuries of the bones, muscles, joints, and supporting connective
- Assist physicians with patient management
- Pre and Post-operative patient education
- Monitoring the patients physical and emotional well being
Qualifications and Job Info
- Minimum of 1-2 years Ortho. experience
- Current ACLS & BLS Required
- Must have current state license
- Travel experience a plus
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when
interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of
your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing
recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the
nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify
the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized
approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national
healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the
focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect
travel nursing opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Round Rock , RN / Registered Nurse / Texas / Any / Travel-RN-Orthopedic Job, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!