Resident Programs Coordinator
Company: Senior Lifestyle Corporation
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assists the Resident Program Director in designing, creating,
initiating, facilitating and coordinating a wide variety of
multi-level recreational and educational activities for the
residents of the community. Reports to the Resident Program
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and evaluating resident
- Encourages resident participation in programs and activities.
Provides resident transport to programs and activities as
- Assists with the registration of residents for trips and
- Conducts various activities at the direction of the Resident
- Maintains necessary activity supplies, which may include
- Follows departmental budget guidelines.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff
- Associate's Degree
- Or equivalent form of a two-year college or technical
- Or 6 months to one year related experience and/or training
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Senior Lifestyle offers a comprehensive benefits plan to
eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement
benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid
time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus
based on their position. All Senior Lifestyle positions are
eligible to use DailyPay, an application that allows you to access
your earned but unpaid wages before your next payday.
Keywords: Senior Lifestyle Corporation, Round Rock , Resident Programs Coordinator, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!