We Are Hiring
At Ascension, our nurses are at the heart of the care we
provide. We work together to achieve a highly collaborative nursing
environment that leads to more positive outcomes for you and your
patients. We are committed to working together to create change.
Come grow with us!
FT, Night - Ascension Seton Williamson
Schedule: 7p to 7a _ 36 hrs /week; 6 week schedules with 6
required weekend shifts
- Sign On Bonus up to $15,000.00 available with a two year
What You Will Do
As a Registered Nurse in our Medical Surgical Unit at Ascension
Seton Williamson, you will have the opportunity to provide direct
nursing care to patients in accordance with established policies,
procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. You will
make frequent utilization of your critical decision-making skills,
as well as your innate assessment skills to gain a strong
understanding of your patients current and future needs. You will
then collaborate with the other members of your unique
interdisciplinary team to best determine the next step for your
patient. You will have autonomy in addition to the support and
collaboration of a full team of healthcare professionals.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and
communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
- You will do all of this while contributing to mission
effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission
- Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack
resources for a reasonable quality of life.
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and
diversity of life.
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.
- Creativity - Courageous Innovation.
- Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
What You Will Need
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Texas Board of Nursing
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
- 2+ years of med surg experience.
- Acute care experience.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Seton is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information