Retail Sales & Customer Service - Round Rock ($12 to $15 an hour plus commission)
Company: National Pawn & Jewelry
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Looking for a company thats continuing to grow even when the
economy seems gloomy? At Smart Financial we specialize in the
acquisition and operation of pawn stores operating currently in the
United States and Canada. Our family of brands include Cash Canada,
Pawn 1 st , First National Pawn, National Pawn, Bennys Pawn, Pawn
King, and Smart Pawn. At Smart Financial we focus on recruiting,
training, and incenting world class talent which in turn equals an
environment that focuses on our customer having a gratifying
experience that is not commonly found the pawn industry.
We are hiring motivated Retail Sales Associates who are open for
an opportunity that offers career growth in the retail environment
and allows them to connect with people in their community and make
a positive difference in our customers lives!
Want to Text to Apply for this role? Text RoundRock1 to
737-299-7440. We look forward to receiving your information.
Love interacting with customers, figuring out what the customers
needs are, taking that extra step to have them walk out with a
smile? As a Retail Sales Associate, youll be able to do that on a
daily basis. We help customers with determining their needs and
coming to an agreement regarding their pawn items that can vary
from tools to electronics, jewelry, musical instruments, firearms
and even taxidermy! It is our responsibility to make sure the
customer has a positive and welcoming transaction buy helping them
as much as we can. We are a helping hand to the community.
Our company offers weekly competitive pay and benefits, a fun
work environment with great people, and plenty of room for
professional development and advancement. If you like the idea of
building a rewarding career helping to create a great customer
experience, we want to talk to you!
What We offer:
- Weekly payroll
- Weekly performance-based commission opportunities
- Promotions from within
- Health Insurance, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation After 6 Months
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Training & Development
What Youll be Doing:
- Enthusiastically providing excellent customer service by
engaging customers promptly, greeting them in a friendly and
professional manner, identifying their needs and circumstances to
create a positive and memorable customer experience.
- Conducting daily activities following all policies and
- Purchasing merchandise from customers, setting up loans,
assisting them with their needs!
- Learning and following all laws, policies and procedures!
- Ensuring asset protection through inventory control, proper
safety procedures, documentation, and securing customers loans
great skills for any industry!
- Keeping the store neat, clean and merchandise ready for
What to Bring With You:
- High School diploma or equivalent with 2+ years experience
handling cash/credit transactions; retail or customer service
- Customer service focus and strong attention to detail
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate and engage with the customer to assess
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Knowledge of commonly pawned items, such as tools, jewelry,
firearms, or electronics a plus!
- Experience in the pawn, retail and / or financial services
industry or similar a bonus!
- Experience in retail, rental centers, financial services a
- Firearm/Form 4473 experience a plus!
Job Type: Full-time
Our stores are considered essential businesses and all COVID
precautions are followed (Masks, Distancing, Sanitizing, etc.)
Keywords: National Pawn & Jewelry, Round Rock , Retail Sales & Customer Service - Round Rock ($12 to $15 an hour plus commission), Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!