Registered Dental Assistant
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Austin Children's Dentistry is currently hiring a full-time
Registered Dental Assistant. The RDA will be traveling to our
offices located in Round Rock, Texas 78664 and Hutto, Texas 78634.
The RDA we hire will have hands on Dental Assistant experience and
x-ray license for the state of Texas is required. We offer a
competitive salary, plus benefits!
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining cpr certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- X-ray license required for the State of Texas
- Experience working as a Registered Dental Assistant, 1+
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Round Rock , Registered Dental Assistant, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!