Company: Bluegreen Resorts
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
You've got EVERYTHING to GAIN
- $40k - $60K Annual Income Potential ($22 - 33/ hour based on
- You will earn base pay + uncapped commissions
- Customizable full benefits package
- Paid training - You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen
vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth - We believe in developing our current talent, we
- You will receive generous paid-time off and we offer flexible
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks,
and much more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- At least 18 years old
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is
preferred. B2C- Business to Consumer helpful.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to
converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check and drug
screening prior to employment.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout
What will you do as part of the Bluegreen Vacations team?
As a Bluegreen Vacations Sales Representative, you are part of a
rapidly expanding sales team which markets and sells a variety of
vacation experiences at our retail locations. We are the official
vacation ownership provider for Bass Pro Shops, Cabelas, Choice
Hotels, and have a special relationship with Premium and Tanger
Outlets nationwide. Your job will be to utilize your unique
personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with
potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable,
family friendly mini vacation getaways. All responsibilities are to
be accomplished while upholding and exhibiting our core values:
customer obsession, excellence, surprise and delight, innovation,
simplicity, integrity, rust, and agility. At Bluegreen Vacations,
we know where our true value lies. It's not in our 60+resorts
spread across the U.S. and Caribbean, it is our associates, the
people who work here who we value most.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing
equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members.
Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and
inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit,
develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate
pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment,
candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function Bonus Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
Keywords: Bluegreen Resorts, Round Rock , Sales Representative, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!