Project Accountant 1
Company: HDR, Inc.
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture,
environmental and construction services. While we are most
well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through
high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide
much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for
progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include
scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why
we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the
world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside
the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details
yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that
collaboration is the best way forward.
Primary Responsibilities include Cross-Functional Project
- Responsible for creation of accurate client invoices in
compliance with contract terms and accounting schedule.
- Enter project budget and funding based on information included
in the contract documents and provided by Project Managers.
- Assist with research for local area Project Accounting Manager
and Project Accountants regarding project financial status
- Responsible for client invoicing, supporting collections
management and project budgeting
- Ensure project accounting files have appropriate documentation
and project reconciliation
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Project Accountants, and
Project Coordinators to resolve outstanding AR issues & confirm
documentation of collection activities
- Assist multiple project accountants and other staff on a daily
- Perform other duties as needed
May also fill in as a backup for General Accounting
- Perform Accounts Payable functions relative to HDR accounts
Keywords: HDR, Inc., Round Rock , Project Accountant 1, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!