Summer Camp Counselor (Adaptive)
Company: City of Round Rock
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Plans, conducts, and leads activities while interacting, and
maintaining safety of participants in a recreation program
environment. Work is performed under immediate supervision with
exercise of judgment in accordance with established policies,
procedures and techniques.
This position is a temporary seasonal position.
Examples of Duties
- Oversees the conduct and behavior of program participants and
ensures safety of participants
- Assists in facility set up/clean up
- Works cooperatively with other campteam to meetrecreation
- Develops and prepares lesson plans to meetrecreation
- Creates an environment that promotessportsmanship and team
- Adapts classes, programs and workshops to student age, physical
ability and interests.
- Makes modifications to classes, programs and workshops to
accommodate individuals with a variety of disabilities.
- Positively and professionally communicates with team,
management, participants and parents any necessary information in a
Experience and Training
Counselors must be at least 15 years of age.
Experience working with children preferred.
Certificates and Licenses Required
Must possess current First Aid and CPR certificationorabilityto
obtain during training.
Keywords: City of Round Rock, Round Rock , Summer Camp Counselor (Adaptive), Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!