Beckman Coulter Life Sciences' mission is to empower those
seeking answers to life's most important scientific and healthcare
questions. With a legacy spanning 80+ years, we have long been a
trusted partner to our customers, who are working to transform
science and healthcare with the next groundbreaking discovery. As
part of our team of more than 2,900 associates across 130
countries, you'll help drive our vision of accelerating answers-and
our commitment to excellence.
Beckman Coulter Life Sciences is proud to work alongside a
community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together,
we're pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing
products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Do you want to support products you feel passionate about? As a
member of the Global Field Marketing team, the Sales Enablement
Manager works as the Seismic Content Management System program
manager. This is a remote role that will:
- Define the strategy and drive execution of the adoption and
utilization of the Seismic CMS platform by Sales and Marketing
- Maintain the Seismic environment to keep the tool working
efficiently and effectively for the Sales teams.
- Own the execution of the Seismic Roadman and identify current
business opportunities, prioritize them, define the scope and
approach for the solution and execute those activities
- Responsible for monitoring of platform efficacy and will
provide go forward recommendations for continually increasing the
impact on targeted success criteria
- Motivate cross-functional and cross-regional team members to
create content and continuously build out the Seismic
- Successfully Manage multiple projects, stakeholder
relationships and the vendor relationship with Seismic.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience leading global, enterprise-wide, SaaS
- Experience working with a global sales team preferred
- Experience with either Sales or Marketing domain strongly
preferred (e.g. Sales Operations, Sales, Sales Training, SFDC CRM,
- Strong analytics skills, Google Analytics or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English
- Program management skills preferred
When you join us, you'll also be joining Danaher's global
organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to
help our customers win. As an associate, you'll try new things,
work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated
leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System
tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where
everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in
our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every
challenge, which is why we'll empower you to push the boundaries of
If you've ever wondered what's within you, there's no better
time to find out.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal
opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital
status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is
the Law" poster is available here.